Joyful Kids provides a Christian-based program for children aged 2 1/2 to 5 years old.
Our goal is to empower children to become creative thinkers, active problem-solvers, avid learners and future leaders.
- We believe children learn in different ways through experience and hands-on activities. Thus, we integrate play and academic learning into our program for the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of every child.
- We model and nurture children to reflect the principles of respect, kindness, honesty, responsibility and gratitude.
- We trust that children can reach their fullest potential through the loving care of teachers and an abundance of appropriate learning explorations.
Our lead teacher, Karen Leung, has more than 20 years of experience working with preschool-aged children. She is passionate about working with children to develop their natural curiosity, increase their confidence and reach their full potential.
Karen is bilingual in English and Chinese. She is sensitive to the needs of each child in their teaching and guidance. Her qualifications, as well as all other teaching staff, meet the requirements of the Community Care Facilities Licensing:
- Valid Early Childhood Educators ECE/ECE Assistant Certificate
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Criminal Record Check
In her free time, Karen enjoys traveling with her family, learning about different cultures, enjoying nature’s beauties as well as visiting theme parks and museums.